The Ad Managers Inc. is looking for an online ad manager to join our quickly growing team. We are a full service online marketing firm with a focus on PPC advertising for lead generation. We manage millions of dollars in annual ad spend generating hundreds of leads daily for companies throughout North America. Our clients include Canada’s largest group of Botox clinics, Canada’s most luxurious renovation company, a Heli-Ski provider, a Dragon’s Den success story, and many more.
You must have a proven track record of managing online ad (PPC) campaigns with a focus on lead generation and CPA optimization.
You will be responsible for managing multiple client’s ad accounts across Google, Bing, Facebook and other ad networks as required. These accounts will be your babies and you’ll take pride in performing daily maintenance on them to optimize results and help them grow.
You will report results to an Account Manager and work with guidance from the Head of Strategy to optimize campaigns and ensure correct implementation of our custom in-house bidding algorithms.
- MINIMUM 1 year experience optimizing online ad campaigns for lead generation.
- You’ve worked with Google and Bing ad accounts (bonus points for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, RTB, or others).
- High attention to detail and a perfectionist mentality.
- You’re self-motivated and require no management (but love hearing suggestions)
- You enjoy problem solving and thinking creatively.
- You take pride in seeing your actions accomplish client goals.
- You’re secretly (or outwardly) nerdy and this all sounds fun!
The Fine Print
- Office hours are 10am to 6pm but there is flexibility.
- Our office is located at 1008 Pape Ave. Toronto (north of Danforth Ave. and TTC accessible)
- We leave an hour early on Fridays
- Once a week we go for all-you-can-eat sushi paid for by the boss
- We believe one week’s vacation should be a crime (let’s talk)
- Compensation is based on experience and hard work IS rewarded
The Application Process
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application. Instead of a generic cover letter, please tell us your experience with online ads and why you’re the perfect fit.